How to design chrome extension for a blog?

If you don't find any appropriate forum thread to post your question, then post on this thread by creating a new topic.
Tejal

How to design chrome extension for a blog?

Postby Tejal » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:03 pm

I have seen many bloggers are now developing chrome extensions and android apps for their blog. I want to design a chrome extension for my blog too.
Is it possible without spending so much money on it. If yes, please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: How to design chrome extension for a blog?

Postby Atish Ranjan » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:11 pm

Tejal wrote:I have seen many bloggers are now developing chrome extensions and android apps for their blog. I want to design a chrome extension for my blog too.
Is it possible without spending so much money on it. If yes, please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Tejal,

I haven't worked on android apps yet. But, I created a chrome extension for my blog as well. Since creating it is not a big task and it even doesn't need you to code anything. You can do it easily by following some steps.

About the money, you won't need to spend on creating it but to list it you need to have Chrome Web Store account, and that costs $5 while registration. It's a very low amount, and you can do it.

Now, how to create the chrome extension for your blog?

rather than writing the whole steps again, I would like you to read a blog post that I wrote when I created the extension. Here is the link of that post => https://goo.gl/iWrzfG

Hope this helps!
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Tejal

Postby Tejal » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:14 pm

Hi Tejal,

I haven't worked on android apps yet. But, I created a chrome extension for my blog as well. Since creating it is not a big task and it even doesn't need you to code anything. You can do it easily by following some steps.

About the money, you won't need to spend on creating it but to list it you need to have Chrome Web Store account, and that costs $5 while registration. It's a very low amount, and you can do it.

Now, how to create the chrome extension for your blog?

rather than writing the whole steps again, I would like you to read a blog post that I wrote when I created the extension. Here is the link of that post => https://goo.gl/iWrzfG

Hope this helps!

Sure thing. I will read the post and try myself.

Thanks for the post link.

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:38 am

Loved the topic. I just read the blog post which link you shared. It looks so easy and I am not able to stop myself to create my first chrome extension.

Thank you so much.
I am mikey

Return to “Miscellaneous”