What is your least expected eCPM Can I quote for my Blog

If you don't find any appropriate forum thread to post your question, then post on this thread by creating a new topic.
bestofguru

What is your least expected eCPM Can I quote for my Blog

Postby bestofguru » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:08 am

Hello friends,

I have been asked by few advertising agencies since few days regarding the purchase of Ad units on my blog. I am completely new and never had a deal before with advertisers. I would like to get some awesome help and advice on this topic from all of you.

I have a doubt that my blog is having very less traffic and I dont know how clients approaching me.

My Blog Stats are as follows:

DA: 22
PA: 15
Alexa : 100k (Global)
Page Views: 4-5K per month
Users :1800 -2000 per month
Avg.Session duration: 1.5 mins
Bounce rate: 70-75%

If I want to get monthly income from Ad block units on my site, whats the procedure and requirements?

Thanks in advance for the guidance :)

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: What is your least expected eCPM Can I quote for my Blog

Postby Atish Ranjan » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:19 am

bestofguru wrote:Hello friends,

I have been asked by few advertising agencies since few days regarding the purchase of Ad units on my blog. I am completely new and never had a deal before with advertisers. I would like to get some awesome help and advice on this topic from all of you.

I have a doubt that my blog is having very less traffic and I dont know how clients approaching me.

My Blog Stats are as follows:

DA: 22
PA: 15
Alexa : 100k (Global)
Page Views: 4-5K per month
Users :1800 -2000 per month
Avg.Session duration: 1.5 mins
Bounce rate: 70-75%

If I want to get monthly income from Ad block units on my site, whats the procedure and requirements?

Thanks in advance for the guidance :)

I don't work with CPM companies as of now because I believe that we can earn money if we have huge amount of page views. Companies still ask many bloggers for trying out their CPM banners because if they put banners on 100s of small blogs with some traffic, they get huge impressions collectively, and their clients pay for that.

But, being a individual bloggers, your one blog might have very less impressions and that's why You don't even reach the payment threshold so soon.

Thats why I would recommend that if you don't have at least 50 thousand page reviews trying out CPM would not be that great. Still, I am not that sure about it since I have not working on this.

But, if you want you can try out some CPM ads to understand more about it by looking at the stats when ads will run on your site.

You can read about eCPM here and accordingly decide what is good for you => https://adsense.googleblog.com/2006/02/ecpm-what-exactly-is-that.html
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Return to “Miscellaneous”