How to change the width of theme

Wordpress related queries and solutions go in this forum thread. Ask the problems you are facing related to Wordpress here.
SwadhinAgrawal
Content Marketing Expert

How to change the width of theme

Postby SwadhinAgrawal » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:07 am

I have recently created a child theme for my theme. I want to know how to decrease the width of my theme and how to transfer these codes to my child theme so that it won't get erased when I am updating the parent theme.
Also, in this forum I know about how to change the author link to simple text. But since I don't know where to do that in the child theme, please help me. :)

Thank you.
-Swadhin Agrawal
Author | Blogger | Coach
Find me on SwadhinAgrawal.com
Connect on Twitter --> @AgrawalSwadhin 8-)

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: How to change the width of theme

Postby Atish Ranjan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:18 am

SwadhinAgrawal wrote:I have recently created a child theme for my theme. I want to know how to decrease the width of my theme and how to transfer these codes to my child theme so that it won't get erased when I am updating the parent theme.
Also, in this forum I know about how to change the author link to simple text. But since I don't know where to do that in the child theme, please help me. :)

Thank you.

Hello Swadhin,

I don't have experience working with Child themes, but You can import css file in child theme, and then make edits similar way as I told you last time here=> viewtopic.php?f=11&t=65&p=245#p245

If you get some issues, please let me know. I will have to check your theme first.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Return to “Wordpress”