Problem with sitemap indexing

Wordpress related queries and solutions go in this forum thread. Ask the problems you are facing related to Wordpress here.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: Problem with sitemap indexing

Postby Atish Ranjan » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:09 pm

ajaynasa wrote:Yes Atish, I submitted http://www.gamozap.com/sitemap_index.xml
The traffic dropped from 3 main countries USA, Germany and Australia.
Yeah, I realised 1 thing, Just before the day traffic dropped, I got more traffic than usual but it was not referral one. Like 500-600 visitors more. But then next day it went down to 80-90 visitors in a day.
Many keyword lost bro... like: GTA 5, GTA 5 cheats, GTA 5 cheats for ps4 etc etc.. And most of them are core keyword for a game. :(
No issue in sitemap according to webmaster tool.

Did you check the Manual Action?

Check it whether you got any manual action from Google.

because this sitemap thing is not impacting your ranking in any way.. Keyword ranking thing seems some other issues.

Please, check the manual action page too to make sure you didn't get any such penalty.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:10 pm

ajaynasa wrote:
Atish Ranjan wrote:By the way,

if you want you can give access to your webmaster to me, and I will try to find if there is something that i can do to solve it. Without check the webmaster of it, it is difficult to understand the whole scenario.

Yes, I can give you the access. And also If you are free, I need some services also other than this. :)

Do the things, I have mentioned in earlier response.

we will check the webmaster tomorrow or just do the things as I said, and then see the impact first.

About the services, I am pretty much occupied. However, you can tell me for what type of work you need services, I may recommend some guys.

Thanks!
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

ajaynasa

Postby ajaynasa » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:24 pm

Atish Ranjan wrote:
ajaynasa wrote:
Atish Ranjan wrote:By the way,

if you want you can give access to your webmaster to me, and I will try to find if there is something that i can do to solve it. Without check the webmaster of it, it is difficult to understand the whole scenario.

Yes, I can give you the access. And also If you are free, I need some services also other than this. :)

Do the things, I have mentioned in earlier response.

we will check the webmaster tomorrow or just do the things as I said, and then see the impact first.

About the services, I am pretty much occupied. However, you can tell me for what type of work you need services, I may recommend some guys.

Thanks!

Ok. I will see for sure. :)

Return to “Wordpress”