Blogger Template Suggestion For Video Blog

Questions, Answers, Topics, and Posts related to blogging!
Thandava Krishna TK
Junior Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:08 pm
Location: Guntur,Andhra Pradesh,India
Contact:

Blogger Template Suggestion For Video Blog

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:16 am

Hai all,

Hope you all are going well :D .I need suggestions from your side.can anyone suggest me a good blogger template for videos blog apart from Blogtube :?:

Check my requirements before your suggestions: :)
[*]It is just for a passion,not for ranking and earning.Its to bring my friend short films on internet in form of website.
[*]Loading speed must be awesome :D
[*] I need default slides section.(we can add manually,But i want within the template).

Thank you.

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Blogger Template Suggestion For Video Blog

Postby Atish Ranjan » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:53 am

Thandava Krishna TK wrote:Hai all,

Hope you all are going well :D .I need suggestions from your side.can anyone suggest me a good blogger template for videos blog apart from Blogtube :?:

Check my requirements before your suggestions: :)
[*]It is just for a passion,not for ranking and earning.Its to bring my friend short films on internet in form of website.
[*]Loading speed must be awesome :D
[*] I need default slides section.(we can add manually,But i want within the template).

Thank you.


Hello Krishna,

I am not using blogger since long but I think you may get the template of your choice here => http://www.techclient.com/26-best-free-video-blogger-template-like-youtube/


Hope this helps!
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Thandava Krishna TK
Junior Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:08 pm
Location: Guntur,Andhra Pradesh,India
Contact:

Re: Blogger Template Suggestion For Video Blog

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:07 pm

I checked this site.Anyway Thanks for your research bro :D

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Blogger Template Suggestion For Video Blog

Postby Atish Ranjan » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:48 am

Thandava Krishna TK wrote:I checked this site.Anyway Thanks for your research bro :D



Didn't this site solve you needs?
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Thandava Krishna TK
Junior Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:08 pm
Location: Guntur,Andhra Pradesh,India
Contact:

Re: Blogger Template Suggestion For Video Blog

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:11 pm

I actually googled this before asking in this forum.This is how i visited that link.It really had some templates that i can use.I am looking for some more and anyway thank you :D

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Blogger Template Suggestion For Video Blog

Postby Atish Ranjan » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Thandava Krishna TK wrote:I actually googled this before asking in this forum.This is how i visited that link.It really had some templates that i can use.I am looking for some more and anyway thank you :D


Oh ok!

Haven't been using blogger since long so I don't know abut such templates. Moreover, if I find any, will share.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Thandava Krishna TK
Junior Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:08 pm
Location: Guntur,Andhra Pradesh,India
Contact:

Re: Blogger Template Suggestion For Video Blog

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:27 am

sure bro :D


Return to “Blogging”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest