My YouTube Video Not Indexed for Several Hours

Questions, Answers, Topics, and Posts related to blogging!
User avatar
kimseasok
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:47 am
Location: Cambodia
Contact:

My YouTube Video Not Indexed for Several Hours

Postby kimseasok » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:39 am

The experience of previous, the video will be indexed after a few hours of publishing. However, this time is very strange. My YouTube video didn't index even if I pinged and share to variety social media. Any idea please.
To connect with other bloggers, visit http://basicblogtalk.com
To learn more about blogging and marketing, http://blogmarktingsea.com

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: My YouTube Video Not Indexed for Several Hours

Postby Atish Ranjan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:43 pm

kimseasok wrote:The experience of previous, the video will be indexed after a few hours of publishing. However, this time is very strange. My YouTube video didn't index even if I pinged and share to variety social media. Any idea please.


Hello Mate,

There might be many reasons that we don't know, and cannot speculate because the video links are of YouTube itself so there is nothing like penalty or something.

Sometimes links index faster and sometimes don't. Don't worry, and try this Google tool to try force indexing, and let me know if it works for you => https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools ... -url?pli=1

Hope this helps.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

User avatar
kimseasok
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:47 am
Location: Cambodia
Contact:

Re: My YouTube Video Not Indexed for Several Hours

Postby kimseasok » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:55 am

Oh. It's now indexed. However, it took up to 3 days while the other video is instantly.
To connect with other bloggers, visit http://basicblogtalk.com
To learn more about blogging and marketing, http://blogmarktingsea.com

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: My YouTube Video Not Indexed for Several Hours

Postby Atish Ranjan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:43 am

kimseasok wrote:Oh. It's now indexed. However, it took up to 3 days while the other video is instantly.


Sometimes it happens. Keep an eye on your next video indexing time.

Cheers!
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

User avatar
kimseasok
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:47 am
Location: Cambodia
Contact:

Re: My YouTube Video Not Indexed for Several Hours

Postby kimseasok » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:48 am

Atish Ranjan wrote:
kimseasok wrote:Oh. It's now indexed. However, it took up to 3 days while the other video is instantly.


Sometimes it happens. Keep an eye on your next video indexing time.

Cheers!


Bro. The new video indexed instantly.
To connect with other bloggers, visit http://basicblogtalk.com
To learn more about blogging and marketing, http://blogmarktingsea.com

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: My YouTube Video Not Indexed for Several Hours

Postby Atish Ranjan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:15 am

kimseasok wrote:
Atish Ranjan wrote:
kimseasok wrote:Oh. It's now indexed. However, it took up to 3 days while the other video is instantly.


Sometimes it happens. Keep an eye on your next video indexing time.

Cheers!


Bro. The new video indexed instantly.


That's great.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

SwadhinAgrawal
Content Marketing Expert
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:04 pm

Re: My YouTube Video Not Indexed for Several Hours

Postby SwadhinAgrawal » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:37 am

kimseasok wrote:The experience of previous, the video will be indexed after a few hours of publishing. However, this time is very strange. My YouTube video didn't index even if I pinged and share to variety social media. Any idea please.


Hi Kimsea,
YouTube, in my opinion, functions very much the same as blogs. You have to upload them at regular intervals and be consistent. That is the key to indexing at a consistent time frame.

Still,sometimes we have to give the machines a benefit of doubt. You don't know when which algo will be broken. I am glad that this is solved.

Mind sharing your YT channel link? Maybe we could subscribe? (You can totally keep it to yourself if that is a niche/secret channel we understand).

Hope this helps.

-Swadhin
-Swadhin Agrawal
Author | Blogger | Coach
Find me on SwadhinAgrawal.com
Connect on Twitter --> @AgrawalSwadhin 8-)


Return to “Blogging”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest