Help with setting up Bing webmaster account.

Questions, Answers, Topics, and Posts related to blogging!
ajaynasa

Help with setting up Bing webmaster account.

Postby ajaynasa » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:45 pm

So, I am new to Bing and was adding URL of my blog to it. But I got stuck at one place, don't know why. I have gone through Google searches but it is different for me. Like, every tutorial shows "add url" box just after sitemap option, but for me, it is asking full info including tick/untick mark that says, "I am an agency, this URL is not mine". (something like it. Please see image attached. But the URL is of my blog.
Is Bing webmaster for an agency only? Any solution for it?
Attachments
Screenshot (80).png
Screenshot (80).png (31.57 KiB) Viewed 871 times
Screenshot (79).png
Screenshot (79).png (28.27 KiB) Viewed 871 times

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: Help with setting up Bing webmaster account.

Postby Atish Ranjan » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:19 pm

ajaynasa wrote:So, I am new to Bing and was adding URL of my blog to it. But I got stuck at one place, don't know why. I have gone through Google searches but it is different for me. Like, every tutorial shows "add url" box just after sitemap option, but for me, it is asking full info including tick/untick mark that says, "I am an agency, this URL is not mine". (something like it. Please see image attached. But the URL is of my blog.
Is Bing webmaster for an agency only? Any solution for it?

Hello Ajay,

It doesn't proceed if you don't click to check it?

I have never used Bing webmaster, so cannot give exact solution. But, I am sure it might be asking if you are agency or not.. if not you can left it unchecked. Did you try proceeding ahead without checking it?
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Return to “Blogging”