How to select a profitable niche ?

Questions, Answers, Topics, and Posts related to blogging!
Leennna

How to select a profitable niche ?

Postby Leennna » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:57 am

How to select a profitable niche?
Which one is better single topic or multiple for blogging?
Leena Alloriya
Blogger at http://scoopoflives.com/

gopikanna
SEO Expert

Re: How to select a profitable niche ?

Postby gopikanna » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:35 pm

Well! In general, a profitable niche is one which you ranking it in short time and make it scalable.
A niche can be even more profitable if it's on automation. Automation in the sense you need to select a niche, create some posts, rank it and bank it. You would not require to update it regularly on daily basis.
Also a niche could be profitable if you can manage to make more $$$ with less pageviews.
In this case affiliates would work fine. Even with 100 views a day one could make 500$ of commission.
On the other hand working on high cpc niche and monetizing it with adsense also can earn your good bucks.

And for your next question..

Actually It's upto you to select single niche / multi niche blog. Let me through my points on it...
In terms of SEO google would give first preference for single niche because the site will be totally targeting the particular niche.. So there are more chances of ranking it on google due to the relevance.
On the other hand multi niche domains are good for branding and making it an authority site. Usually multi niche sites requires lots and lots of posts on daily basis. It usually takes a long time to gain authority for a multi niche blog.

Hope my answers help!!!

SwadhinAgrawal
Content Marketing Expert

Postby SwadhinAgrawal » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:10 pm

Hi Leanna,
Having a profitable niche is as important as deciding a subject that you are comfortable speaking about maybe for years. Out of the few students I have coached most thought that having a blog with high CPC for thousands of searches.

When considering blogging for the long run and running passive income I would suggest choosing a topic that interest you. When you are not passionate about writing you obviously can hire a new writers but that won't at the same voice to your blog as you would do.

Also another important step in finding a profitable niche online is not considering what others are already doing. Sometimes we are swayed away by the Income report of probloggers and think of starting a blog like them right away. We then push ourselves to an area where we are in the middle of high quality competition along with other Pro bloggers that are already ranking. Eventually we lose interest and effort on the blog and it gets killed naturally.

In terms of blogging profitably , if you have passion and knowledge on the field you can surely turn it into a profitable money making machine. I had seen many small blogs that have raving fans that are dying to buy the product of the blog. The simple reason is the owner and the readers share a common interest and so the relationship.
Also make sure that the niche you have chosen is profitable in terms of annual search if the keyword has no one is going to searching for it then you won't get paid for your passion alone. It should have a decent volume of searches and a decent competition.

I also wouldn't like to go about something that has a low search with high competition rate.
I have much more to say on the topic but this will help you get started quickly.
Let me know if you have any queries.
-Swadhin Agrawal
Author | Blogger | Coach
Find me on SwadhinAgrawal.com
Connect on Twitter --> @AgrawalSwadhin 8-)

Leennna

Postby Leennna » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:49 pm

Thanks a lot Swadhin for reverting back promptly and in such a lucid manner. I completely agree with you on selecting a niche of interest and for a long term perspective. Just so you know, I have started my blogging journey, and with a niche that interest me more than anything.

Thanks once again :)
Leena Alloriya
Blogger at http://scoopoflives.com/

Akash

Postby Akash » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:41 pm

Great answers by experts. Enjoyed reading them all.

Return to “Blogging”