How to Get People Active on New Community Blog?

Questions, Answers, Topics, and Posts related to blogging!
kimseasok

How to Get People Active on New Community Blog?

Postby kimseasok » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:43 am

Hey, everyone.

I recently reactivate BuddyPress on my blog.

However, there is no active member as it's very new. I've invited some people to join the community blog, but seems to me that no many people interest the fresh create community.

Anyone have some ideas to invite new members or to promote those fresh community blog?

1. Now, I'm working on creating more quality content for blog post.

2. Plan to create some free training course for register member

3. I'm trying to develop some tool such as keyword research and other SEO tool[/list]

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: How to Get People Active on New Community Blog?

Postby Atish Ranjan » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:18 am

kimseasok wrote:Hey, everyone.

However, there is no active member as it's very new. I've invited some people to join the community blog, but seems to me that no many people interest the fresh create community.

Anyone have some ideas to invite new members or to promote those fresh community blog?

3. I'm trying to develop some tool such as keyword research and other SEO tool[/list]

Hello Kimsea,

Try to post some really good queries with some random Id, and then share the solution from your id. It seems a bit unethical but this way you can increase the valuable content on your forum, and people will get attracted to it when they will see the value content. Also, ask a few friends to post at least 1 question a day, and try to give solution to that.

You can also post some tips and tricks in as a separate topic.

If you want to invite, you can use your email list that you build using your blog, and send a good attractive newsletter to them about your discussion forum. I am sure, your subscribers will be delighted to join.

Try these, I am sure you will see some improvement.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

SwadhinAgrawal
Content Marketing Expert

Postby SwadhinAgrawal » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:23 am

kimseasok wrote:Hey, everyone.

Hi Kimseasok,
I think the strategies you mentioned are a good way to get your forum running and populated.
Here is what we did at 24x7 forum to make it huge:

We created some very awesome query posts and published within a short span of time.
    We also went and invited bloggers/ friends and people we had a good connection with and asked them to join us.
    When people came asking for queries, we encouraged them to post their doubts here.
    After some time, we shared it on social media and announced the post on our blogs to get the word out.

This helped us in gaining some awesome members who are now active and valued members of the community here.
-Swadhin Agrawal
Author | Blogger | Coach
Find me on SwadhinAgrawal.com
Connect on Twitter --> @AgrawalSwadhin 8-)

kimseasok

Postby kimseasok » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:09 am

Hello Kimsea,

Try to post some really good queries with some random Id, and then share the solution from your id. It seems a bit unethical but this way you can increase the valuable content on your forum, and people will get attracted to it when they will see the value content. Also, ask a few friends to post at least 1 question a day, and try to give solution to that.

If you want to invite, you can use your email list that you build using your blog, and send a good attractive newsletter to them about your discussion forum. I am sure, your subscribers will be delighted to join.

Hi, Atish!

Yeah. I love what you advised, but should create new accounts for random post or should post of existed user account.

One more, if I have to post on existed user account, what's your opinion about the members' feeling?

Thanks

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:16 pm

kimseasok wrote:
Hello Kimsea,

Hi, Atish!

Yeah. I love what you advised, but should create new accounts for random post or should post of existed user account.

One more, if I have to post on existed user account, what's your opinion about the members' feeling?

Thanks

Don't post questions with any real user's name bro.

If you want to put some questions, you can create 3-4 user ids on your community, and post questions that you think people search their answers, and then reply with your real account.

Though its unethical, but this will lead to content development on your community, and gradually real users will start coming.

Hope You got the answer. if not, do ask again if there is anything else you want to discuss.

Thanks.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

kimseasok

Postby kimseasok » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:13 am

Atish Ranjan wrote:

If you want to put some questions, you can create 3-4 user ids on your community, and post questions that you think people search their answers, and then reply with your real account.

Though its unethical, but this will lead to content development on your community, and gradually real users will start coming.

Hope You got the answer. if not, do ask again if there is anything else you want to discuss.

Thanks.

Thanks for advice! This's helpful answer to me.

Well. I created some random users and now working on develop content for the community.

For sure, I'll pin your a PM or leave more topic if need help.

Thanks, thanks.

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:01 am

kimseasok wrote:
Atish Ranjan wrote:

Thanks.

Thanks for advice! This's helpful answer to me.

Well. I created some random users and now working on develop content for the community.

For sure, I'll pin your a PM or leave more topic if need help.

Thanks, thanks.

That's great!

Can I get the link of your community?
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

kimseasok

Postby kimseasok » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:52 am

Hey, bro!

Here is the linkk: http://basicblogtalk.com

Build it with BuddyPress and BBPress.

Please review and give me some advice.

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:17 am

kimseasok wrote:Hey, bro!

Here is the linkk: http://basicblogtalk.com

Build it with BuddyPress and BBPress.

Please review and give me some advice.

Great. I have registered there. I will see to it. Thanks!
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Return to “Blogging”