Introduce Yourlsef

With immense pleasure, we would like to welcome you all to join this forum and ask your tech, blogging, SEO, Wordpress, Domain, Web Hosting, etc. related issues. We and other team members who know about the issue will try best to help you fix the problem you are facing.
Nirmala
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:45 pm

Re: Introduce Yourlsef

Postby Nirmala » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:44 pm

Hello Everyone!

I'm Nirmala, passionate blogger from Chennai, TamilNadu, India. I have been blogging since 2013 in the domain mymagicfundas.com as writing is my craze. I'm a tech and WordPress enthusiast.

I would like to say that I have been leading the right path in Blogging with the kind help and support of a great blogging personality, Atish Ranjan. If you need any assistance in blogging and social media promotion, you may catch me here.

Glad to take part in the 24 X 7 forum to discuss the helpful matters and help the needy ones.

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Introduce Yourlsef

Postby Atish Ranjan » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:03 pm

Nirmala wrote:Hello Everyone!

I'm Nirmala, passionate blogger from Chennai, TamilNadu, India. I have been blogging since 2013 in the domain mymagicfundas.com as writing is my craze. I'm a tech and WordPress enthusiast.

I would like to say that I have been leading the right path in Blogging with the kind help and support of a great blogging personality, Atish Ranjan. If you need any assistance in blogging and social media promotion, you may catch me here.

Glad to take part in the 24 X 7 forum to discuss the helpful matters and help the needy ones.


Thanks for joining us here. hope to get some good and new tips from you.

Enjoy your stay on 24x7forum.

Cheers!
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

sasidharkareti
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Re: Introduce Yourlsef

Postby sasidharkareti » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:46 pm

Hello 24x7ninans,

I am Sasidhar Kareti, a passionate professional blogger, digital marketer, SEO analyst and a big Spiderman fan with no posters attached in my room. I admire super heroes and comics stories inspire me more. They often make me feel like I am the one to be known to the world yet. Keeping aside all my childish fantasies, I am a serious innovator, idealist on whom people pick on the brain for solutions often. Yeah! I was bragging about it. *Because, when you are good at something, never do it without monetizations & promotions* (totally relates to business)

Good to be a part of Atish's new forum and hope to share the bite of it with the rest of the members. I'll be happy to connect and work with you. Ping me if you want me in your super hero team. Let kick some *smurfs* (smurf is my profanity filter) and save the day :)

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Introduce Yourlsef

Postby Atish Ranjan » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:27 pm

sasidharkareti wrote:Hello 24x7ninans,

I am Sasidhar Kareti, a passionate professional blogger, digital marketer, SEO analyst and a big Spiderman fan with no posters attached in my room. I admire super heroes and comics stories inspire me more. They often make me feel like I am the one to be known to the world yet. Keeping aside all my childish fantasies, I am a serious innovator, idealist on whom people pick on the brain for solutions often. Yeah! I was bragging about it. *Because, when you are good at something, never do it without monetizations & promotions* (totally relates to business)

Good to be a part of Atish's new forum and hope to share the bite of it with the rest of the members. I'll be happy to connect and work with you. Ping me if you want me in your super hero team. Let kick some *smurfs* (smurf is my profanity filter) and save the day :)


Hello Sasidhar,

Thanks for joining in! Cheers!

Good that you spoke about you. Never miss a chance to promote yourself in this competitive market. :D

One thing I would like to tell you that whenever you create any new topic or post try to tick "Notify me when a reply is posted". We kept it like this because we don't want to fill everyone's email box with spam. Only those people will get notification who opt for it. :)

I have mentioned here how to subscribe to the topic or post before posting => viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14

About the team, we don't have a dedicated team for this. I just started to help people in different manner. fixing issues in chat or emails was useful for only one person, and when we share fixes here in a forum, other users can get benefits as well, and they don't need me or other again for asking the same issue.

Hope you are getting my point.

Cheers! :D
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

classiblogger
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:00 pm

Re: Introduce Yourlsef

Postby classiblogger » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:35 pm

Hi Friends,

This is M.Nirmal Anandh from Madurai, Tamilnadu. I am a part time blogger, blogging from 2008. My main blogs are classiblogger.com, indianmagz.com and listobloggers.in. Other than this i am having more than 15 blogs in blogger.com. Blogging is my passion and am earning some decent income through Google Adsense, Affiliate Marketing and Offering Training. Apart from this, i am outsourcing data entry, data conversion projects and E-Publishing through RAAM IT Solutions in Madurai.

Here i wanna thank Atish Bhai for providing such a great opportunity to share our thoughts and making friends in the blogosphere.

I wish you all the best Atish Bro. :D

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Introduce Yourlsef

Postby Atish Ranjan » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:08 pm

Hi Nirmal,

I hope you will be making most out of this forum. Stay active, and enjoy!
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Piyush Ranjan
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:58 pm

Re: Introduce Yourlsef

Postby Piyush Ranjan » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello friends, I am Piyush Ranjan. Before talking about myself let me start my first post by thanking Atish Ranjan, the founder of this forum. So, I want to share a little experience of mine with Atish Bro. That was the initial days of my blogging journey and I migrated my site from GoDaddy to Bluehost. So, literally, I don't have any experience with the migration process. Although I went through some guides but I did few mistakes. Then Atish Bro helped me a lot with all the process and finally I got my site back in the new host with all the contents. Atish Bro, I will never forget those long conversations over the phone. You are so kind and yes, I say to everyone that you are my first mentor in my blogging journey.
Well, this is me Piyush Ranjan :ugeek: . A blogger and a tech enthusiast . I am from Assam. I love blogging and exploring new things. I do stuff like Content Writing, SEO, Web Development. Now WordPress development becomes my hobby. I am learning new things every day. I am an engineering student. Besides of blogging I love painting and listening to music. So this is all about me. :lol:

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Introduce Yourlsef

Postby Atish Ranjan » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:27 pm

Piyush Ranjan wrote:Hello friends, I am Piyush Ranjan. Before talking about myself let me start my first post by thanking Atish Ranjan, the founder of this forum. So, I want to share a little experience of mine with Atish Bro. That was the initial days of my blogging journey and I migrated my site from GoDaddy to Bluehost. So, literally, I don't have any experience with the migration process. Although I went through some guides but I did few mistakes. Then Atish Bro helped me a lot with all the process and finally I got my site back in the new host with all the contents. Atish Bro, I will never forget those long conversations over the phone. You are so kind and yes, I say to everyone that you are my first mentor in my blogging journey.
Well, this is me Piyush Ranjan :ugeek: . A blogger and a tech enthusiast . I am from Assam. I love blogging and exploring new things. I do stuff like Content Writing, SEO, Web Development. Now WordPress development becomes my hobby. I am learning new things every day. I am an engineering student. Besides of blogging I love painting and listening to music. So this is all about me. :lol:


Thanks for joining in, Piyush. I am happy that I could help you out. And, this forum is also a place to help everyone. Hope you can also take part here to ask your problems and even give solutions to others.

Cheers!
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

sasidharkareti
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Re: Introduce Yourlsef

Postby sasidharkareti » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:07 am

Atish Ranjan wrote:
sasidharkareti wrote:Hello 24x7ninans,

I am Sasidhar Kareti, a passionate professional blogger, digital marketer, SEO analyst and a big Spiderman fan with no posters attached in my room. I admire super heroes and comics stories inspire me more. They often make me feel like I am the one to be known to the world yet. Keeping aside all my childish fantasies, I am a serious innovator, idealist on whom people pick on the brain for solutions often. Yeah! I was bragging about it. *Because, when you are good at something, never do it without monetizations & promotions* (totally relates to business)

Good to be a part of Atish's new forum and hope to share the bite of it with the rest of the members. I'll be happy to connect and work with you. Ping me if you want me in your super hero team. Let kick some *smurfs* (smurf is my profanity filter) and save the day :)


Hello Sasidhar,

Thanks for joining in! Cheers!

Good that you spoke about you. Never miss a chance to promote yourself in this competitive market. :D

One thing I would like to tell you that whenever you create any new topic or post try to tick "Notify me when a reply is posted". We kept it like this because we don't want to fill everyone's email box with spam. Only those people will get notification who opt for it. :)

I have mentioned here how to subscribe to the topic or post before posting => viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14

About the team, we don't have a dedicated team for this. I just started to help people in different manner. fixing issues in chat or emails was useful for only one person, and when we share fixes here in a forum, other users can get benefits as well, and they don't need me or other again for asking the same issue.

Hope you are getting my point.

Cheers! :D


Thank you Atish! I will keep my eye on it from next time :)

User avatar
saurabh
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:22 am
Location: New Delhi
Contact:

Re: Introduce Yourlsef

Postby saurabh » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:18 am

Hi Everyone,

I am Saurabh tiwari from Pratapgarh (U.P) but leaving in delhi from last 8 year, I am part time blogger, blogging from March 2014. My main blogs are Alldigitrends.net and techibhai.com. I just love to interact with minded blogger.

Glad to being a part of Atish new forum.


Return to “Welcome to 24x7forum.com”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest