Introduce Yourlsef

With immense pleasure, we would like to welcome you all to join this forum and ask your tech, blogging, SEO, Wordpress, Domain, Web Hosting, etc. related issues. We and other team members who know about the issue will try best to help you fix the problem you are facing.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: Introduce Yourlsef

Postby Atish Ranjan » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:26 am

saurabh wrote:Hi Everyone,

I am Saurabh tiwari from Pratapgarh (U.P) but leaving in delhi from last 8 year, I am part time blogger, blogging from March 2014. My main blogs are Alldigitrends.net and techibhai.com. I just love to interact with minded blogger.

Glad to being a part of Atish new forum.

Welcome to 24x7forum, Saurabh.

Cheers!

Hope to see you getting and giving help in the forum :-)
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

imransoudagar

Postby imransoudagar » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:38 pm

Hello Friends,

I am Imran Soudagar, a full-time freelance writer. I write on different niches, and I have interests in many different fields, and I can write interesting blog posts on any given topic.

I blog regularly at Write-online.com, and I am a voracious reader, I read a lot. Every morning I start my day with reading three different newspapers, magazines and then I proceed to read some latest blog posts. And I read one book every week.

If you want me to read and give feedback on something you have written, just send me the link, I will read and send you valuable feedback. :)

I met Atish way back in 2008-09, we started our first WordPress blogs at the same time. He used to work as an SEO at a leading cell phone company.

Atish left his full-time job to concentrate on his blogs, and I went on to pursue my Masters in Computers and stopped blogging for few years.

And I am happy to see Atish got married and become such a successful blogger.

Each of us had a different personality, and we love to do different things. Well, Atish loves to help people. He spends hours each day helping out people. He has personally helped at least few hundred bloggers from around the world, including me. :)

I learned many things from him, especially SEO. It will be an honour to share the same knowledge here in this forum.

I believe in the philosophy of "Paying Forward" which means I can't return the knowledge that Atish gave me, but I can share the knowledge to someone else, and they share it with others.

I am thankful to Atish for starting this forum; I really want to learn the art of helping people from him and will spend a lot of time here.

Thank you Atish.

I pray to the Almighty to give you all the success you wish.

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:30 pm

imransoudagar wrote:Hello Friends,

I am Imran Soudagar, a full-time freelance writer. I write on different niches, and I have interests in many different fields, and I can write interesting blog posts on any given topic....

Hi Imran,

You have written the whole story here. Yes, I still remember the day when I used to work as an SEO in a company, and during working hours, we had long chats on blogging and related stuff. Blogging, Wordpress, Adsense, etc. all were so new that time. Now, we come a long way!

I am glad that I am still loving blogging and other online stuff. I am fortunate enough that I was able to make my passion as my profession as well.

Helping is something I just love to do it. But, sometimes I do need help from the same people whom I helped. But, sadly most of the times, I don't get timely help. Bad luck may be!

But, I am very happy that you are ready to help here to build a good community.

Cheers Bro!
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

enstine

Postby enstine » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:02 am

Hi everyone,
My name is Enstine Muki, blogger and Internet marketing
I'm sure we are going to have an excellent ride right here and thanks mod for putting this forum up

My blog is EnstineMuki.com where I share tips on how to monetize your blog, blogging, Internet Marketing, Wordpress and related topics

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:10 am

enstine wrote:Hi everyone,
My name is Enstine Muki, blogger and Internet marketing
I'm sure we are going to have an excellent ride right here and thanks mod for putting this forum up

My blog is EnstineMuki.com where I share tips on how to monetize your blog, blogging, Internet Marketing, Wordpress and related topics

Welcome Enstine.

Glad to have an expert like you on the board. I am sure you will solve many queries!

Cheers!
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

erthorpe

Postby erthorpe » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:34 pm

Hi,

I'm Edward Thorpe an anecdotal writer, blogger and shade-tree marketer. Looking forward getting to know each of you!

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:37 pm

erthorpe wrote:Hi,

I'm Edward Thorpe an anecdotal writer, blogger and shade-tree marketer. Looking forward getting to know each of you!

Thanks for joining in, Edward.

Hope we can make it an awesome community to help each other.

May I know your blog link please?

Cheers!
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Erika

Postby Erika » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:55 pm

Hi everybody ,I am Erika Mohssen-Beyk my "ME"blog is > http://erikamohssen-beyk.com/
and i have also other sites.

I am happy to see this forum and think ist is a good idea .
I am not very good in tech ,but my passion is to help and encourage and I am a Life coach for people who want to build DREAMS :D

There are often newbies who ask me for help ,I am grateful to have
a place where we can get answers .
Thank you :D

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:19 pm

Erika wrote:Hi everybody ,I am Erika Mohssen-Beyk my "ME"blog is > http://erikamohssen-beyk.com/
and i have also other sites.

I am happy to see this forum and think ist is a good idea .
I am not very good in tech ,but my passion is to help and encourage and I am a Life coach for people who want to build DREAMS.....

Glad to have you here on the forum, Erika.

Cheers! :-)
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Zainil

Postby Zainil » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:33 pm

Hello Everyone!!!!

Zainil here; by profession, I am a cost controller (previously I was working as an Auditor), but by passion, I am a blogger; rather I would say a blog manager. I have been blogging with Atish since inception and we have been partnering all the online ventures.

It's a pleasure to see 24x7forum with such an amazing content; Kudos to everyone for updating the content! :) Keep up the good work! :geek:

Cheers,
Zainil

Return to “Welcome to 24x7forum.com”