Site Improvement Suggestion

You can find the tech tips and tricks on this thread. If you have something to share, then you are welcome to post that too.
srimanta
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Site Improvement Suggestion

Postby srimanta » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:19 pm

Hello,

Hope, All of you are well and doing a great job.

I'm looking for your kind suggestion for my site http://www.protechmate.com How can I improve its ranking and traffic. I am trying continuously to increase traffic but don't getting any results. Even, I'm posting lengthy articles regularly. I'm so worried for this.

Please, Your each suggestion is highly appreciated to me.

Thanks in Advance.
Srimanta Ghosh
Blogger at ProTechMate.com

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Site Improvement Suggestion

Postby Atish Ranjan » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:44 pm

srimanta wrote:Hello,

Hope, All of you are well and doing a great job.

I'm looking for your kind suggestion for my site http://www.protechmate.com How can I improve its ranking and traffic. I am trying continuously to increase traffic but don't getting any results. Even, I'm posting lengthy articles regularly. I'm so worried for this.

Please, Your each suggestion is highly appreciated to me.

Thanks in Advance.


Hello Srimanta,

good that you are posting long articles. But, make sure you research for keywords that have good search volume, and comparatively less competitive. For competitive analysis, please see to this thread => viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9

Post every article by thorough keyword research.

Apart from this, start commenting on 5 blogs regularly. Try to comment especially on those blogs which owner comes back to your blog, read and comment. They also share your post on their profiles. This way, you will see more people will be sharing your posts, and leaving comments. This will increase your referral traffic.

Now coming to your site's history. If you have done so many paid posts in the past, you should check those posts, and try repurposing them by adding more content and adding some authority links in them to make all links natural. Alternatively, you can make advertisers' links nofollow as well.

During the check, I found this article on your site => http://www.protechmate.com/document-management-software-for-the-health-care-sector/ which has so many dofollow links pointing to one site.. Google will easily consider it as link selling, and even there will be chances of penalty.

In short, I will say, start checking all of your articles one by one since the beginning, and research for profitable keywords for each one of them, and repurpose them one by one.

Make irrelevant links as nofollow. Try linking out to some authority articles. Remove posts that are irrelevant to your blog. Stick to your niche. I found you have posted education related articles as well. There is no problem in that but sticking to your main niche which is tech will be better.

Start researching keyword for older posts, and repurpose them every week. Let's say, repurpose 1 article a week which means in a month you will have 4 articles repurposed and optimized well with the keywords. And, in 6 months, you will have 24 posts improved.

And, now it comes to build some quality links, so you must do that too. And, also check your existing link profile, and if there are bad sites linking to you, disavow them.

By the way what is your current everyday visits and especially how many of them are organic?
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

srimanta
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Re: Site Improvement Suggestion

Postby srimanta » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:14 pm

Thank you so much Atish bro for your suggestion.

I already started blog 5-7 blog commenting. I also do keywords research each time before posting any new articles. But, I'm not so much experienced with this. I checked your guide. It's was my big mistake that I selected so my keywords with has low competition on google Adwords tool. As per your suggestion, it's no matter, that competition level is for only advertisers.

yes, I did so many paid post in past. I should delete some of them which are irrelevant with my niche. Can you tell me the best way to Repurpose old blog posts? What should I change on old posts?

Can I delete this post from my site? http://www.protechmate.com/document-management-software-for-the-health-care-sector/

Okay! I will do check my all articles one by one and will try to add some profitable keywords in a natural way. Here, In any article If I need change URL and title for adding keywords, is there any problem???

Also, I was getting 130- 170 visitors per day. Now it too low than past.
Srimanta Ghosh
Blogger at ProTechMate.com

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Site Improvement Suggestion

Postby Atish Ranjan » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:31 pm

srimanta wrote:Thank you so much Atish bro for your suggestion.

I already started blog 5-7 blog commenting. I also do keywords research each time before posting any new articles. But, I'm not so much experienced with this. I checked your guide. It's was my big mistake that I selected so my keywords with has low competition on google Adwords tool. As per your suggestion, it's no matter, that competition level is for only advertisers.

yes, I did so many paid post in past. I should delete some of them which are irrelevant with my niche. Can you tell me the best way to Repurpose old blog posts? What should I change on old posts?

Can I delete this post from my site? http://www.protechmate.com/document-management-software-for-the-health-care-sector/

Okay! I will do check my all articles one by one and will try to add some profitable keywords in a natural way. Here, In any article If I need change URL and title for adding keywords, is there any problem???

Also, I was getting 130- 170 visitors per day. Now it too low than past.


Good that you started blog commenting already. About the keyword research, yes Adword competition is not for organic search rather that denotes how advertisers are bidding on keywords. For organic competition, you can use some tool or manually.

Don't delete the posts, if you don't have so much content on the site rather edit them to make them better and valuable.

I would advise not to delete the post that is mentioned. it will be great if you make all links nofollow in that, and also improve the post.

Don't change URL of the post while editing. Change the title as per the keyword you research for that topic.

130-170 is quite low. You can improve your site by given suggestions.

I am sure your site will be on track soon.

You must have to look for the content types that are mostly searched by people on search engines and then find out the competition. Focus first on low competitive keywords.

Every week, publish 3 new posts, and 1 repurpose! Gradually within 3 months, you can see the growth.

Also, just to be sure check your site's webmaster account whethere there is any manual action applied on the site or not.

Hope this helps!
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Site Improvement Suggestion

Postby Atish Ranjan » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:37 pm

Also, it is the right time to upgrade your site to https://

Though it is not a great ranking signal but in future it may be a strong signal, and since your site is not that big at this moment, its good time to upgrade.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

srimanta
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Re: Site Improvement Suggestion

Postby srimanta » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:20 pm

Thanks a lot bro!!! You're a great person.
Srimanta Ghosh
Blogger at ProTechMate.com

srimanta
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Re: Site Improvement Suggestion

Postby srimanta » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:21 pm

Bro thanks for your suggestion to add https. I will do it soon.
Srimanta Ghosh
Blogger at ProTechMate.com

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Site Improvement Suggestion

Postby Atish Ranjan » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:29 pm

srimanta wrote:Thanks a lot bro!!! You're a great person.


Hope you can improve your blog traffic soon.

Good Luck!
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 288
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Site Improvement Suggestion

Postby Atish Ranjan » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:31 pm

srimanta wrote:Bro thanks for your suggestion to add https. I will do it soon.


Great! https://letsencrypt.org/ and https://www.sslforfree.com/ offer free SSL, you can try them out.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

srimanta
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Re: Site Improvement Suggestion

Postby srimanta » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:26 pm

Thank you bro for this great information.
Srimanta Ghosh
Blogger at ProTechMate.com


Return to “Tips and Tricks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest