Any VPS management Software?

Questions and Answers related to Domain and Web Hosting!
Daisy Watson

Any VPS management Software?

Postby Daisy Watson » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:24 am

Hello People,

I have been using Shared hosting for my websites but since my traffic has been rising, I thought to go ahead with VPS but I have heard that VPS is kinda tough to manage if you are not a geek. So, I want to know if there are some software or tools that can help manage VPS easily?

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: Any VPS management Software?

Postby Atish Ranjan » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:00 am

Daisy Watson wrote:Hello People,

I have been using Shared hosting for my websites but since my traffic has been rising, I thought to go ahead with VPS but I have heard that VPS is kinda tough to manage if you are not a geek. So, I want to know if there are some software or tools that can help manage VPS easily?

Hello Daisy,

Thanks for coming in, and asking for suggestion.

There might be many such VPS management software out there but I know a good one that is quite good and responds to queries instantly. I have used their service, and they are good. I did write a review of them as well which you can find here =>
http://ttw.tips/2tS23JL

If you have any further question to ask, do ask just by replying to this thread. Thanks.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

WebFairy16

Re: Any VPS management Software?

Postby WebFairy16 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:20 am

Hello Daisy,

I want to suggest you to give Cluster CS a go (www.clustercs.com), it`s the most advanced cloud-based control panel on the market now and best of all its free.
Cluster CS is a SaaS platform, a remote management panel for servers running Linux (currently CentOS 6,7, Red Hat 6,7 and Amazon AMI);
Beyond simple LAMP environments, Cluster CS can manage additional modern web services such as HAproxy, Nginx, Lighttpd, and even clustered solutions such as MySQL-cluster, database replication, etc.
When adding a server to Cluster CS, you will add the login data manually in the form of IP/user/password or SSH key. This means you can add servers from any data-center using this method.
The setup is straightforward but if you need any assistance with it, or if you have any questions, feel free to open a ticket, we have a Technical Support Team at your service 24/7.
Cluster CS is not just a single server management panel but a clustering tool as well, which can facilitate many high availability and load balancing concepts. If you are interested in learning more about its clustering capabilities, get in touch and request a demo with one of their account managers.

Give it a try! :D

Return to “Domain and Web Hosting”