How to you pay for web hosting service

Questions and Answers related to Domain and Web Hosting!
kimseasok

How to you pay for web hosting service

Postby kimseasok » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:35 am

I paid around $50 a month for hosting my primary blogs, and additional $100+ a month for private network blogs. In average, I pay over $200 a month for my online business. How much you pay for those stuffs and there are any idea to save the expense?

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: How to you pay for web hosting service

Postby Atish Ranjan » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:19 am

kimseasok wrote:I paid around $50 a month for hosting my primary blogs, and additional $100+ a month for private network blogs. In average, I pay over $200 a month for my online business. How much you pay for those stuffs and there are any idea to save the expense?

Hello Kimsea,

It completely depends on your sites, if you have very high traffic sites, its fine but if your site has less traffic, then I would saying paying $50 for a month is costly.

Which web hosting you are using and how many sites are there that you pay 50 USD for?

For Private Blog network, try to go fo cheaper hosting like Seekahost, or any other that offers specific plans for building PBNs with different IPs, and they are affordable.

Onecloudy is a new hosting provider that is offering on discount that you may get for 3 years just for 10 USD, you can also try them for short term blogs.. check here => viewtopic.php?f=17&t=77
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Return to “Domain and Web Hosting”