what kind of backlink is the best?

All the SEO related question, answer and tips will be posted on this thread.
iHaveAnswer

what kind of backlink is the best?

Postby iHaveAnswer » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:52 am

there are many kind of backlinks in off-page seo. like web 2.0, Press release, Profile, Article submission etc. I just want to know from experts that which kind of backlink is the best and how to the submission system. By system I just mean, If article how much word, or how many hyper in every article etc. Thank you all

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: what kind of backlink is the best?

Postby Atish Ranjan » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:28 pm

iHaveAnswer wrote:there are many kind of backlinks in off-page seo. like web 2.0, Press release, Profile, Article submission etc. I just want to know from experts that which kind of backlink is the best and how to the submission system. By system I just mean, If article how much word, or how many hyper in every article etc. Thank you all

The best backlinks are the contextual links, and that are what work the best. I would advise whenever you are getting a contextual link for some of your efforts, try writing detailed content with lots of information and factual data.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Thandava Krishna TK

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:51 am

Yes contextual links are the powerful backlinks you can get.A contextual link from a high authority relevant blog sky rocket your website rankings in no time.Remember,getting this kind of links are not damn easy.You need to put a lot of efforts to get a contextual link from a good authority blog.Guest post is one of the source to get such kind of links.

Don't only write guest posts for getting those links.Just write an article with a complete research and information and then the link which you had added gets some vaule and your blog gets noticed by the serious visitors.

I want to clear you a thing,Links from the author bio and content are completely different.
Link from the content >>>>>> author bio link.
Hope this helps you to a great extent :d :D

PMonroe

Postby PMonroe » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:53 am

Now a days strong and Quality backlinks are considered as a Key factor to appear on the first ranking.
Creating backlinks on good web platform makes your content trustworthy to the search engine, mainly we create backlinks to make contents to be indexed on search engine as Google ,but only Dofollow web authorities allow to get indexed by google. After indexing more and more links that makes you trustworthy to the search engine and allow your visibility on the first search result.

There are many kinds of backlink activities for off page method as you mentioned about Web 2.0, article submission, profile backlink, Press release. In my eyes Web 2.0 is the best plat form to get backlinks because high authority domain and page will boost your page on Search engine.
There are many high authority domain sites as WordPress, Blogger that allow us to establish web 2.0 to create our pages with a unique URL Making your presence on these platforms will help you reach a wider audience for your website.
Besides that, Many websites with PA (page authority) and DA (Domain authority) like forbes.com, gethub.com etc. allow to get listed with your web profile which are found very helpful.
Press release and article submission are also very useful for backlink activates. You can write an article with relevant and trending topic or niche and can submit on many article submission directories as i am going to mention ezinearticles.com.
I would recommend to write 1000 to 1200 words for a well written article.
You can find there some press release site as PR-GB.com, PR-inside to submit your press release.
Experts recommend to write with 500 to 800 words for press release. Always be aware about Keywords and topic when writing a content.
You may use hyperlink on those article or press release but remember you shouldn't use more than 1.5% hyperlink in an article and experts always recommend to use 1-1.2% . That means if you write an article
Of 1000 words you should use 10 to 12 or maximum 15 hyperlinked words on that.
You can also work on Guest posting Social bookmarking, Infographics submission to get quality backlinks.
Also replacing dead or broken links in Wikipedia is a very good backlinks strategy. But few people use it, because it takes more time that article submission for example.
I won’t prefer any single channel to practice backlink activities. What I will say that the best practice would be utilize them all on their proper way.

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:21 pm

PMonroe wrote:Now a days strong and Quality backlinks are considered as a Key factor to appear on the first ranking.
Creating backlinks on good web platform makes your content trustworthy to the search engine, mainly we create backlinks to make contents to be indexed on search engine as Google ,but only Dofollow web authorities allow to get indexed by google. After indexing more and more links that makes you trustworthy to the search engine and allow your visibility on the first search result.

There are many kinds of backlink activities for off page method as you mentioned about Web 2.0, article submission, profile backlink, Press release. In my eyes Web 2.0 is the best plat form to get backlinks because high authority domain and page will boost your page on Search engine.
There are many high authority domain sites as WordPress, Blogger that allow us to establish web 2.0 to create our pages with a unique URL Making your presence on these platforms will help you reach a wider audience for your website.
Besides that, Many websites with PA (page authority) and DA (Domain authority) like forbes.com, gethub.com etc. allow to get listed with your web profile which are found very helpful.
Press release and article submission are also very useful for backlink activates. You can write an article with relevant and trending topic or niche and can submit on many article submission directories as i am going to mention ezinearticles.com.
I would recommend to write 1000 to 1200 words for a well written article.
You can find there some press release site as PR-GB.com, PR-inside to submit your press release.
Experts recommend to write with 500 to 800 words for press release. Always be aware about Keywords and topic when writing a content.
You may use hyperlink on those article or press release but remember you shouldn't use more than 1.5% hyperlink in an article and experts always recommend to use 1-1.2% . That means if you write an article
Of 1000 words you should use 10 to 12 or maximum 15 hyperlinked words on that.
You can also work on Guest posting Social bookmarking, Infographics submission to get quality backlinks.
Also replacing dead or broken links in Wikipedia is a very good backlinks strategy. But few people use it, because it takes more time that article submission for example.
I won’t prefer any single channel to practice backlink activities. What I will say that the best practice would be utilize them all on their proper way.

Thanks for your views on this Pmonre
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Return to “Search Engine Optimization”