How to SEO for Company Website

All the SEO related question, answer and tips will be posted on this thread.
kimseasok

How to SEO for Company Website

Postby kimseasok » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:06 am

Yesterday, a friend asked me about how to SEO for company website.

He said he's working for Canadian Company and want to rank the company's website what is the SEO strategy.

I told to analyst the competitors' backlinks and steal their. What's more, I recommended guest posting and paid link campaign. Eventually, I said Press Release and social media marketing help to get more traffic and social signal.

What's your opinion? Please lets me know what else should we do.

AND is there any different between SEO for company and our blog?

Thanks

gopikanna
SEO Expert

Re: How to SEO for Company Website

Postby gopikanna » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:09 pm

When it comes to local seo, keyword research matters.
The target keywords should be local.
Say if it's for a web development company, then target something like "Cheap affordable web services in Canada"
It can even be more specific.
More over google maps also matters.
Create a business page for the company website.
As it's a company site there are chances of getting natural backlinks.
If not try getting sponsored post on the news blog which are targetting canada.
Like if there is a popular news site which targets canada, then do publish about the company there.
Social media also matters. A facebook page targetting web masters in Canada will work fine.
Outreach to other blogs on the same niche.
And of course the competitors backlinks works great.

saurabh

Postby saurabh » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:27 am

Thanks kimseasok for asking this question here, and @gopikanna your advice is great but I curious to know whether Off page activity like Business listing, Social bookmarking and all is dependable? By the way, whenever I create any backlink for a website, I always check DA, PA, TF and CF of that site. Is this matrix reliable?

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:13 am

saurabh wrote:Thanks kimseasok for asking this question here, and @gopikanna your advice is great but I curious to know whether Off page activity like Business listing, Social bookmarking and all is dependable? By the way, whenever I create any backlink for a website, I always check DA, PA, TF and CF of that site. Is this matrix reliable?

Hello Saurabh,

DA, PA are good to consider but you cannot be sure about it because they are not the metrics Google Gives you. Rather than check the site's backlink profile using Ahref, and you can have better ideas about the site' link profile quality.

I have examples of DA 40+ blogs but those are crappy ones, and getting links from them won't help you. So, I would say try see more on the site's link profile, if things look natural, its great. :)

About business listing, yes this is great, and you must add your business in popular busieness directories such as hotfrog, Google places, and many more. Your brand visibility increases when your site is in the popular directories.

About Social Bookmarkting => These are not much effective in my opinion.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Thandava Krishna TK

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:30 am

Well!I think this was my first answer to some other.
What about having a knowledge graph for that company?If it was already existed ignore this.
if not,having it is also a better option.
If you are completely aware of knowledge graph then have a look here --->https://24x7forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=114
This helps you to get an idea about it.By the way i will try to post a guide in forum to get kg for business soon.

Return to “Search Engine Optimization”