Knowledge Graph SEO

All the SEO related question, answer and tips will be posted on this thread.
Thandava Krishna TK

Knowledge Graph SEO

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:47 am

Hope you had a good idea about Knowledge graph in google results.If not,Here it is
It’s Google’s systematic way of putting facts, people and places together, to create interconnected search results that are more accurate and relevant.it is a database that collects millions of pieces of data about keywords people frequently search for and the intent behind those keywords, based on the already available content. With the knowledge graph, users can get information about people, facts and places that are interconnected in one way or the other.
Recently i implemented my procedure and finally got knowledge graph for my website and here it is (not for promotion,its just to clear my doubt)

HERE IS MY QUERY:
i missed social profiles in this knowledge graph and after a little bit of research i came to know that ,only verified social accounts are listed in knowledge graph.But i found some sentences which are completely new for me and can someone help me to make those text understood and here is the text.
Implement organization schema markup on your website (or, use person markup if you are doing this for an individual). Be sure to specify your logo, social profiles, Wikidata and your Wikipedia profile using the SameAs element.

It suggest me to add some structured data !right?where to add ?can you explain me that text in complete manner
Thank you.

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: Knowledge Graph SEO

Postby Atish Ranjan » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:12 pm

Thandava Krishna TK wrote:Hope you had a good idea about Knowledge graph in google results.If not,Here it is
It’s Google’s systematic way of putting facts, people and places together, to create interconnected search results that are more accurate and relevant.it is a database that collects millions of pieces of data about keywords people frequently search for and the intent behind those keywords, based on the already available content. With the knowledge graph, users can get information about people, facts and places that are interconnected in one way or the other.
Recently i implemented my procedure and finally got knowledge graph for my website and here it is (not for promotion,its just to clear my doubt)

HERE IS MY QUERY:
i missed social profiles in this knowledge graph and after a little bit of research i came to know that ,only verified social accounts are listed in knowledge graph.But i found some sentences which are completely new for me and can someone help me to make those text understood and here is the text.
Implement organization schema markup on your website (or, use person markup if you are doing this for an individual). Be sure to specify your logo, social profiles, Wikidata and your Wikipedia profile using the SameAs element.

It suggest me to add some structured data !right?where to add ?can you explain me that text in complete manner
Thank you.

Good work.

You need implement organization schema markup on your website which you have added there. This link will help you => http://schema.org/Organization

If you want to put person markup, this link you should see => http://schema.org/Person

You need to implement this on your website.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Thandava Krishna TK

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:02 pm

Its one of my query too bro.I don't know anything about that schema markup implementation and all.What is that and how to implement that one ! By the way my site is on blogger

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:26 pm

Thandava Krishna TK wrote:Its one of my query too bro.I don't know anything about that schema markup implementation and all.What is that and how to implement that one ! By the way my site is on blogger

Hello Krishna,

I haven't done for blogger. But, on Wordpress blogs, plugins are available to implement schema markup. I am not sure about blogger but I checked and article that looks good. Try it if you can => http://www.bloggersstand.com/2015/12/add-schema-markup-in-blogspot-template.html

Since I never did it, I cannot give assurance whether it work but you can try this, as in this post things are written step by step.

Hope it helps.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Thandava Krishna TK

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:42 am

Thanks bro .It really helped me to understand about it.Will give it a try if necessary :D

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:15 am

Thandava Krishna TK wrote:Thanks bro .It really helped me to understand about it.Will give it a try if necessary :D

Cheers!

By the way, you can also try responding to queries on the forum to make it better place to find solutions :-) Thanks for your activeness here, bro.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Thandava Krishna TK

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:23 am

sure bro.I am trying to answer some queries but they are already well answered by the rest .Ok.i will try to answer in my words.

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:26 am

Thandava Krishna TK wrote:sure bro.I am trying to answer some queries but they are already well answered by the rest .Ok.i will try to answer in my words.

Even all are answered, you can always share your opinion since this is not just Q & A but a discussion forum, different people may have different replies.. so it would be great if you share your ideas as well on some questions, topics..

I just want to make it a good place for everyone. Since we have very less guys who are replying to queries, more users should come forward to send their responses as well :-)

Thanks for the support.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Return to “Search Engine Optimization”