How to promote Facebook page without paying money??

All the SEO related question, answer and tips will be posted on this thread.
iHaveAnswer

How to promote Facebook page without paying money??

Postby iHaveAnswer » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:16 pm

Hi

What is the way to promote my Facebook page and get viewers like on it without paying money.

I have searched many websites who offering to increase likes and help to promote Facebook page, but these websites are asking for money for all of this.

So please tell me tips to promote my Facebook page.

Thanks in advance

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: How to promote Facebook page without paying money??

Postby Atish Ranjan » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:22 pm

iHaveAnswer wrote:Hi

What is the way to promote my Facebook page and get viewers like on it without paying money.

I have searched many websites who offering to increase likes and help to promote Facebook page, but these websites are asking for money for all of this.

So please tell me tips to promote my Facebook page.

Thanks in advance

The best way to build a good and engaging audience base is to update your facebook page every day with humorous quotes, images, and funny stuff related to your niche.

Ask your friends to share your page once you have some really nice posts over there.

I have implemented this technique for some time, and within 1 month, I was able to increase 1000 likes of one of my facebook pages.

Along with such posts, also post useful information within your niche on time, and more audience will start liking and engaging.
If you keep doing regularly, your page will grow well.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Thandava Krishna TK

Re: How to promote Facebook page without paying money??

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:17 am

If you had a good idea over facebook,you might notice these following things.
[*]people started creating facebook pages for no reason and started inviting them to get likes.They do promotion restlessly for a week and will get upto 1000 likes and they sleep as usual.This made people(who liked such kind of pages)irritated and started avoiding such page invitations.

Here are my ideas to make a good fb page:
[*]Do the same process which was stated above(If you didn't have a page till now).
[*]Be active especially on weekends(as most of the social users are online )
[*]Share good information posts during the evening timings.This step will surely help you to get more shares.
[*]Tag some of your page fans and be sure you had tagged them regarding a useful info.This is somewhat risky.If you tag someone in some routine posts they will kicked you out for giving them notifications.
[*]Justice your category by including some posts.
[*]create contents,your creativity matters here and if you get the right people your page will be boosted in no time and too for free.
[*]Add contact details and manage some time for replied as well.
Hope these things may help you

Return to “Search Engine Optimization”