How to do SEO for a Company Website to rank in Google for Particular Keywords?

All the SEO related question, answer and tips will be posted on this thread.
ravi

How to do SEO for a Company Website to rank in Google for Particular Keywords?

Postby ravi » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:23 am

Recently i got a job as a Junior SEO analyst(Fresher) in a Chennai based company.The Company is providing the services like Web Development and SEO related services in Chennai.when i search for the below keywords in Google

SEO services in chennai
best SEO services in chennai
seo services

My company name is not ranking top on google for these keywords.Can You just guide me what are the steps to follow to rank my company top on google for these keywords.

I hope I’ll get an insightful suggestion from you to solve this.

Awaiting for your reply.

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: How to do SEO for a Company Website to rank in Google for Particular Keywords?

Postby Atish Ranjan » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:58 pm

ravi wrote:Recently i got a job as a Junior SEO analyst(Fresher) in a Chennai based company.The Company is providing the services like Web Development and SEO related services in Chennai.when i search for the below keywords in Google

SEO services in chennai
best SEO services in chennai
seo services

My company name is not ranking top on google for these keywords.Can You just guide me what are the steps to follow to rank my company top on google for these keywords.

I hope I’ll get an insightful suggestion from you to solve this.

Awaiting for your reply.

Hello Ravi,

How old you company website is?
What else you did till now to rank your website?
can I see the link of your site?

Please answer to these questions, so that I may check the things in detail.

Thanks.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

ravi

Re: How to do SEO for a Company Website to rank in Google for Particular Keywords?

Postby ravi » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:02 am

My Company website is almost 15 years old and below is the link of my company site

https://blazedream.com/

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:29 am

ravi wrote:My Company website is almost 15 years old and below is the link of my company site

https://blazedream.com/

Hi Ravi,

Sorry, But I didn't see the page on which you have targeted the keywords you are talking about. Can you please locate me there ?
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Thandava Krishna TK

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:05 am

Hai,

I had seen your company website and didn't find the keywords for what you are going to rank!!!ITS THE MAIN THING.
OK!!!I don't want to end this with this simple answer :D Here are some points to make a company popular in search engine results(Actually i read this kind of stuff from some websites before a few months,and so i am writing those here.I personally didn't tried any off these except "google listing").
1)Improve your presence everywhere by having local pages and all
2)Optimize your pages properly with targeted keywords(It is must for any kind of websites i think)
3)Make sure that you have placed the exact contact details of your business at all places.Make visitors easy in finding you.
4)Have some good online reviews,People are not going to share you if you have the routine shit and lazy loading and all(basic seo comes under this part,support included too)

Return to “Search Engine Optimization”