Need Suggestions to improve my blog.

All the SEO related question, answer and tips will be posted on this thread.
Thandava Krishna TK

Need Suggestions to improve my blog.

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:45 am

Hello, I am glad to be here after a long time.I am into the blogging field in 2014 and don't think that i am some what pro with 2 years of experience.I started backbenchideas.com during my college days (2014)and i never blog for ranking and money.I just learn something by reading guides over internet and post it down on my blog in my writing style.As i am a college student,i didn't work on this blog and i publish a single post for month.This is what i am doing from two years.From the last few months i completely concentrated on learning (because i got free time and i was in my last year of academics too)and now i am a bit good enough to apply those on my blog.So i want to make these changes on my blog...
[*]My website is hosted on blogger.I want to update the posts and want to publish them as a new post.I mean i edit the post with keyword placement and all and then i reserve the post to draft and afterwards i publish it and then it was published as a new post.

i want to do this because there are more than 50 posts on my blog and the traffic was 150/day.So i want to improve the old posts immediately.

give me some suggestions to make my blog as an income resource.

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: Need Suggestions to improve my blog.

Postby Atish Ranjan » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:58 pm

Thandava Krishna TK wrote:Hello, I am glad to be here after a long time.I am into the blogging field in 2014 and don't think that i am some what pro with 2 years of experience.I started backbenchideas.com during my college days (2014)and i never blog for ranking and money.I just learn something by reading guides over internet and post it down on my blog in my writing style.As i am a college student,i didn't work on this blog and i publish a single post for month.This is what i am doing from two years.From the last few months i completely concentrated on learning (because i got free time and i was in my last year of academics too)and now i am a bit good enough to apply those on my blog.So i want to make these changes on my blog...
[*]My website is hosted on blogger.I want to update the posts and want to publish them as a new post.I mean i edit the post with keyword placement and all and then i reserve the post to draft and afterwards i publish it and then it was published as a new post.

i want to do this because there are more than 50 posts on my blog and the traffic was 150/day.So i want to improve the old posts immediately.

give me some suggestions to make my blog as an income resource.

Hello Krishna,

Repurposing your old blog posts is great. I had faced some issues with thin content on my blog as well because when I started blogging, I was not aware of such blogging/seo stuff. But, since last year, I have been repurposing my older posts, and to your surprise I have repurposed more than 200 blog posts on my blog + I have deleted many those were outdated and not useful.

Though it did take me a complete year to completely improve the content on my site, it proved to be fruitful, and since last month, I have been noticing a great boom in my organic traffic. If I compare the traffic of my blog to the last month, there is 45% organic traffic increase. And, thats all because of improving content, and also getting some good backlinks.

When you improve the content, make sure you get keywords first, because without proper keyword research, repurposing may not work out well.

Hope this helps!
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Thandava Krishna TK

Re: Need Suggestions to improve my blog.

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:13 pm

yeah it helps a lot!Thank you bro :D

Return to “Search Engine Optimization”