Local SEO-Get Knowledge graph for your business

All the SEO related question, answer and tips will be posted on this thread.
Thandava Krishna TK

Local SEO-Get Knowledge graph for your business

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:00 am

Requirements to Get KG for Your Blog/Name/Anything Else:

Note: Here KG represents Knowledge Graph

[*]First of all, have an email id for which your brand/blog is attached. The blog/brand/name for which you are trying to get, KG must be appended to this email.
[*]All the social accounts Facebook, google+, twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. must be attached to this email.
YouTube presence makes a good impact in getting KG, and so I suggest you use your brand/blog name for your channel too. It’s somewhat useful to have the same name on all social profiles.
For example, we want KG for “backbenchideas,” so just change your channel name to “backbenchideas.”
[*]Make sure that you have to upload 2 or 3 unique videos. Trust me; we don’t need even hundreds of views too. Just shoot some interesting things in your surroundings with your camera skills (holding your mobile camera is good enough) and upload them. Just remember likes and number of views doesn’t play any role in getting a KG.
[*]In short a professional email id, a name (we have to get KG for this name), a bit of common sense are good enough.

Procedure:

1.Go to google business and login with required details
2.It directly opens a form which looks like the below image. Fill it with the exact details.
3.After filling the details, click on continue, and it shows an error that the location was not identified in Google maps and it allows you to set up location. Click on “set marker location” and list your business on Google maps.
4.Just wait, don’t continue. If you want to hide your address for any reasons you have to tick “yes” box which is just above the “continue.” There is no chance of hiding your address in KG. But selecting “yes” makes it because you clicked yes to serve the goods and products to the customer place. Hope you are going to make your address visible, it’s better too.
5.Now click on that “edit” and your working hours, images, logo and your contact number. Save it and leave.Now your listed business will be appearing in your business dashboard. Just click on edit which will be like this. You can check the verified symbol as well.
6.Select the option to verify through postcard and you will get a verification code in 7 business days. You need to enter the code to verify your address.
7.As soon as you verify it started appearing as KG and here is my KG.

NOTE:All the names used above is not for promotion or something.Its just to show you the process for better understanding.Hope you got everything about knowledge graph now.let me know if you had any doubts regarding this.Please dont paste this as your blog posts on your blogs as i already this content.

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: Local SEO-Get Knowledge graph for your business

Postby Atish Ranjan » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:04 pm

Thandava Krishna TK wrote:Requirements to Get KG for Your Blog/Name/Anything Else:

Note: Here KG represents Knowledge Graph

[*]First of all, have an email id for which your brand/blog is attached. The blog/brand/name for which you are trying to get, KG must be appended to this email.
[*]All the social accounts Facebook, google+, twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. must be attached to this email.
YouTube presence makes a good impact in getting KG, and so I suggest you use your brand/blog name for your channel too. It’s somewhat useful to have the same name on all social profiles.
For example, we want KG for “backbenchideas,” so just change your channel name to “backbenchideas.”
[*]Make sure that you have to upload 2 or 3 unique videos. Trust me; we don’t need even hundreds of views too. Just shoot some interesting things in your surroundings with your camera skills (holding your mobile camera is good enough) and upload them. Just remember likes and number of views doesn’t play any role in getting a KG.
[*]In short a professional email id, a name (we have to get KG for this name), a bit of common sense are good enough.

Procedure:

1.Go to google business and login with required details
2.It directly opens a form which looks like the below image. Fill it with the exact details.
3.After filling the details, click on continue, and it shows an error that the location was not identified in Google maps and it allows you to set up location. Click on “set marker location” and list your business on Google maps.
4.Just wait, don’t continue. If you want to hide your address for any reasons you have to tick “yes” box which is just above the “continue.” There is no chance of hiding your address in KG. But selecting “yes” makes it because you clicked yes to serve the goods and products to the customer place. Hope you are going to make your address visible, it’s better too.
5.Now click on that “edit” and your working hours, images, logo and your contact number. Save it and leave.Now your listed business will be appearing in your business dashboard. Just click on edit which will be like this. You can check the verified symbol as well.
6.Select the option to verify through postcard and you will get a verification code in 7 business days. You need to enter the code to verify your address.
7.As soon as you verify it started appearing as KG and here is my KG.

NOTE:All the names used above is not for promotion or something.Its just to show you the process for better understanding.Hope you got everything about knowledge graph now.let me know if you had any doubts regarding this.Please dont paste this as your blog posts on your blogs as i already this content.

Great!
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Thandava Krishna TK

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:51 am

Late visit both lol

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:35 pm

Thandava Krishna TK wrote:Late visit both lol

I have been busy a lot with something that I miss a few things.. Sorry for that.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Thandava Krishna TK

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:25 am

No issues brother

Return to “Search Engine Optimization”