niche sites

All the SEO related question, answer and tips will be posted on this thread.
Thandava Krishna TK

niche sites

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:24 am

Hai all, Hope you all are going well.I need your help to make my work more simple and easy.
I was never into the exact blogging(earning from own sites)till now.I worked as a free lancer.Now i had researched and concluded that amazon niche sites are giving more income if you can rank your site.Yes,it was completely true.The problem is finding the keywords and there is a competition on google first page as well.So i had an idea on product and now i want to search the complete websites metrics which are on the google first page for my list of keywords.So can you please suggest me some tools to do this work with in no time.But the answer must be an exact answer :D.suggest me paid tools too if they are available for some low costs :)

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: niche sites

Postby Atish Ranjan » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:24 am

Thandava Krishna TK wrote:Hai all, Hope you all are going well.I need your help to make my work more simple and easy.
I was never into the exact blogging(earning from own sites)till now.I worked as a free lancer.Now i had researched and concluded that amazon niche sites are giving more income if you can rank your site.Yes,it was completely true.The problem is finding the keywords and there is a competition on google first page as well.So i had an idea on product and now i want to search the complete websites metrics which are on the google first page for my list of keywords.So can you please suggest me some tools to do this work with in no time.But the answer must be an exact answer :D.suggest me paid tools too if they are available for some low costs :)

Sorry for being late here.

Do you want a tool that calculates the metric of the sites?

If it is so, it fairly depends on what metrics you are looking for. for DA, PA, and links, Moz chrome extension is enough. For more, you can check SEOquake too.

What exact metrics you want to look for?
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Thandava Krishna TK

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:19 am

I am just looking for the authority of the ranked sites .Thank you bro

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:22 pm

Thandava Krishna TK wrote:I am just looking for the authority of the ranked sites .Thank you bro

To find the authority of websites, Manual checking is way better than the tools in My opinion. Though it will be time consuming but its worth of doing.

Thanks.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Return to “Search Engine Optimization”