Display Image in serp result

All the SEO related question, answer and tips will be posted on this thread.
ajaynasa
Junior Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:41 am
Location: India

Display Image in serp result

Postby ajaynasa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:55 pm

I was searching for something related to my blog when I noticed this. In the image you can see image displayed along with meta text in the search result. Is it new or I am just late to notice it? How can we display Image like this in serp?
Screenshot_2016-12-09-02-00-59.png
Screenshot_2016-12-09-02-00-59.png (122.53 KiB) Viewed 663 times

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Display Image in serp result

Postby Atish Ranjan » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:57 am

ajaynasa wrote:I was searching for something related to my blog when I noticed this. In the image you can see image displayed along with meta text in the search result. Is it new or I am just late to notice it? How can we display Image like this in serp?Screenshot_2016-12-09-02-00-59.png



Hello Ajay,

What did you search to get this, can you let me know so that I can see this in real time, and come back to you with some exact reply.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

ajaynasa
Junior Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:41 am
Location: India

Re: Display Image in serp result

Postby ajaynasa » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:44 am

Transistor as an oscillator.
This is what I searched for.

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Display Image in serp result

Postby Atish Ranjan » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:48 pm

ajaynasa wrote:Transistor as an oscillator.
This is what I searched for.



Bro, I can see the image with rich snippet. I mean when a result gets featured snippet in Google, its likely one of the images from the posts gets shown there too. In fact, a few of my posts did show images with rich snippet too.

You don't need to do anything special but keep your post format very well. Posts which is list format or have some tables are likely to get featured snippet faster and image would be there too in many cases, but I think we don't have control over it that how Google fetch from the site and show there.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Display Image in serp result

Postby Atish Ranjan » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:18 pm

Atish Ranjan wrote:
ajaynasa wrote:Transistor as an oscillator.
This is what I searched for.



Bro, I can see the image with rich snippet. I mean when a result gets featured snippet in Google, its likely one of the images from the posts gets shown there too. In fact, a few of my posts did show images with rich snippet too.

You don't need to do anything special but keep your post format very well. Posts which is list format or have some tables are likely to get featured snippet faster and image would be there too in many cases, but I think we don't have control over it that how Google fetch from the site and show there.


For example, one of my posts also showing image there in featured snippet.

ttw.png
ttw.png (92.19 KiB) Viewed 657 times
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

ajaynasa
Junior Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:41 am
Location: India

Re: Display Image in serp result

Postby ajaynasa » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:02 pm

Atish Ranjan wrote:
Atish Ranjan wrote:
ajaynasa wrote:Transistor as an oscillator.
This is what I searched for.



Bro, I can see the image with rich snippet. I mean when a result gets featured snippet in Google, its likely one of the images from the posts gets shown there too. In fact, a few of my posts did show images with rich snippet too.

You don't need to do anything special but keep your post format very well. Posts which is list format or have some tables are likely to get featured snippet faster and image would be there too in many cases, but I think we don't have control over it that how Google fetch from the site and show there.


For example, one of my posts also showing image there in featured snippet.

ttw.png

Bro,
I am not talking about rich snippet, see the link at 4-5th number. That is not a rich snippet. I am talking about normal serp results. Didn't you got any image in normal serp result for the links below rich snippet result? Scroll full page bro..
I am getting it on mobile and not on PC/Laptop.
Thanks

Atish Ranjan
Administrator
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Display Image in serp result

Postby Atish Ranjan » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:01 pm

Hi Ajay,

I cannot find the result on Desktop but I can see on mobile as you are saying. I think this is a Google search algo change for mobile display, and I think we cannot do anything but Google might show results like this for few posts.

Not exactly sure about it.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator


Return to “Search Engine Optimization”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest