Which SEO Plugin is best in Wordpress?

All the SEO related question, answer and tips will be posted on this thread.
Leennna

Which SEO Plugin is best in Wordpress?

Postby Leennna » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:33 am

Since there are so many plugins, kindly clear which one to go with.
Leena Alloriya
Blogger at http://scoopoflives.com/

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: Which SEO Plugin is best in Wordpress?

Postby Atish Ranjan » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:52 am

Leennna wrote:Since there are so many plugins, kindly clear which one to go with.

Hello Leennna,

It depends on for which SEO purpose you want the plugin.

Considering the basic Meta titles and description, focus keyword and on-page Analysis the best plugin is Yoast SEO Plugin that you can download from here => https://goo.gl/YC4EU3

Alternatively, you can just go to your Wordpress Dashboard and go to Plugin => Add New.

Now in the search box write Yoast SEO, and find. Once found, click on Install Now. After Installation, Activate it. Later you can go to its setting to configure it well.

Let me know if you find further issues!
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Leennna

Postby Leennna » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:13 am

Ok thanks for the prompt revert. Like you said, I added Yoast SEO and it says as per SEO there is no issue and have give suggestions.
Leena Alloriya
Blogger at http://scoopoflives.com/

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:19 am

Leennna wrote:Ok thanks for the prompt revert. Like you said, I added Yoast SEO and it says as per SEO there is no issue and have give suggestions.

Since you have added, now to Yoast settings, and update the home page meta titles. For that,

Look for SEO in your dashboard in left panel.

Then SEO => Titles and Meta

Then move to Homepage tab, and write your own title and description.

You can check other settings as well.

Now, after writing every post, you will see Yoast box just below the Wordpress editor. Where you can fill the details as per your requirement and content.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

gopikanna
SEO Expert

Postby gopikanna » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:24 pm

Well most of the seo experts recommends Yoast SEO plugin. Of course it's one of the good plugin when It comes to wordpress.
Just installing the plugin alone will not help you out. You need to configure it properly. To do so, check out some of the good youtube videos.
And coming to the plugin, It will help you to check all the on page factors like number of words, keyword stuffing, title tags and all.
And don't thing that just installing the plugin will rank you high in google. That's not so.. The plugin will only help you to check if you have made the post seo friendly...

Thanks

imransoudagar

Postby imransoudagar » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:43 pm

I have used two plugins for SEO. Yoast SEO and All in one SEO and from my experience Yoast SEO is the best. But then as Atish said, it depends on your niche and use. Yoast is simple to use and they have a lot of information on their site which makes it really easy to keep up with the latest trends in SEO.

Has anyone used any other SEO plugin other than the two I mentioned? If yes then please share your experience here.

PMonroe

Postby PMonroe » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:46 am

gopikanna wrote:Well most of the seo experts recommends Yoast SEO plugin. Of course it's one of the good plugin when It comes to wordpress.
Just installing the plugin alone will not help you out. You need to configure it properly. To do so, check out some of the good youtube videos.
And coming to the plugin, It will help you to check all the on page factors like number of words, keyword stuffing, title tags and all.
And don't thing that just installing the plugin will rank you high in google. That's not so.. The plugin will only help you to check if you have made the post seo friendly...

Thanks

I really appreciate "gopikanna" as "Yoast" is Seo plugin for wordpress to optimize content and other on page things. We use it to optimize your content also as to highlight your "focus keyword" , "keyword density" keyword blending,optimize title and meta description, etc.

Return to “Search Engine Optimization”