How to Increase Width Size Of Theme-Junkie's Beginner Theme

Wordpress related queries and solutions go in this forum thread. Ask the problems you are facing related to Wordpress here.
haidarkhan01

How to Increase Width Size Of Theme-Junkie's Beginner Theme

Postby haidarkhan01 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:46 pm

Hi Atish Sir.
I an using Beginner theme by theme-junkies same theme that you are using on your blog (techtricksworld.com). Theme is very nice for Desktop but mobile me iski width acchi nhi lagti hai as you also know that. So isliye main mobile device ke liye iski width increase karna chahta hu. Main chahta hu ye mobile ki full screen par matlb width like other themes jo full with par ati hai. jaise apki hi official site atishranjan.com hi lelo ya shoutmeloud. Inki width mobile screen par fit ati hai.Lekin beginner theme me side se thoda space ata hai. So is there any way to fix this issue sir only you can help me. So please sir try to fix this problem please :(

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: How to Increase Width Size Of Theme-Junkie's Beginner Theme

Postby Atish Ranjan » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:26 pm

haidarkhan01 wrote:Hi Atish Sir.
I an using Beginner theme by theme-junkies same theme that you are using on your blog (techtricksworld.com). Theme is very nice for Desktop but mobile me iski width acchi nhi lagti hai as you also know that. So isliye main mobile device ke liye iski width increase karna chahta hu. Main chahta hu ye mobile ki full screen par matlb width like other themes jo full with par ati hai. jaise apki hi official site atishranjan.com hi lelo ya shoutmeloud. Inki width mobile screen par fit ati hai.Lekin beginner theme me side se thoda space ata hai. So is there any way to fix this issue sir only you can help me. So please sir try to fix this problem please :(

Hello Haider,

I think you should ask this question in Theme Junkie forum since they will give you exact solution at once.

To me the site looks fine this way too. I may make it like that but to the best solution you should ask the theme developer that you can find in theme junkie forum => https://www.theme-junkie.com/forum/
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

haidarkhan01

Postby haidarkhan01 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:08 am

they are not help me :( wo mana kar rahe hain yaar :(
Agar ho sake to aap bata dijiye please :roll:

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:30 am

haidarkhan01 wrote:they are not help me :( wo mana kar rahe hain yaar :(
Agar ho sake to aap bata dijiye please :roll:

Bhai, have to check the whole code for it. Currently not having enough time to get into coding stuff. but I may check after november since I won't be available at work.

If you are in urgent situation, you can ask any professional CSS guy.

Or the best thing you can do is, install XAmpp or wampp server on your computer, and install wordpress there, use the beginner theme there and try to make changes so that you can test on local server, once things go well, copy the changes on the server file.

Since I am not an expert professional designer, I too have to check out the codes, and hit and try. The same thing you can do as well. Hope you understand this.

Still, I will try seeing to it in free time.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:35 am

Try to find this code

Code: Select all

@media only screen and (max-width: 479px)
#primary, .container {

width: 300px;
}

In the style.min.css files, and increase the width and see the changes. If just changing this in style.min.css doesn't work then do check other css files of the theme as well and make the same changes there as well, and then see if changes are showing or not.

remember => it is for mobile view, so it wont change anything to your site's desktop look.

I tried to on local and it seems to be working.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Return to “Wordpress”