HIGH CPU USAGE - Site down due to 503 ERROR

Wordpress related queries and solutions go in this forum thread. Ask the problems you are facing related to Wordpress here.
bestofguru

HIGH CPU USAGE - Site down due to 503 ERROR

Postby bestofguru » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:50 am

This happened second time now in last two months or so and Hostgator is behaving the same way like BlueHost who have harassed me with this alerts a six months ago very frequently.

My website/blog doesn't have much traffic to use such a high CPU resource thing. Maybe the scripts or something and even I removed all plugins last time, but they took a lot of time to restore.

Any Expert in PHP/MySQL here to help me out finding the exact culprit that making my blog faltered at hosting panel? Or is it the Web Hosting Companies new game plan to force push us to VPS/Dedicated servers :P
Attachments
High CPU Usage.jpg
High CPU Usage.jpg (131.49 KiB) Viewed 828 times
Resource.jpg
Resource.jpg (43.11 KiB) Viewed 828 times

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: HIGH CPU USAGE - Site down due to 503 ERROR

Postby Atish Ranjan » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 am

bestofguru wrote:This happened second time now in last two months or so and Hostgator is behaving the same way like BlueHost who have harassed me with this alerts a six months ago very frequently.

My website/blog doesn't have much traffic to use such a high CPU resource thing. Maybe the scripts or something and even I removed all plugins last time, but they took a lot of time to restore.

Any Expert in PHP/MySQL here to help me out finding the exact culprit that making my blog faltered at hosting panel? Or is it the Web Hosting Companies new game plan to force push us to VPS/Dedicated servers :P

I am using both BH and HG, and have some good traffic blogs but I never had such warnings.

Did you installed P3 Profile plugin, and tried checking if some plugin is using resources abnormally?

Did you ask your host to identify where the resource is being used too much so that you can try solving the problem?
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Return to “Wordpress”