Does PR submission affect SEO?

Everything related to Content!
kimseasok

Does PR submission affect SEO?

Postby kimseasok » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:38 am

I plan to implement article submission on Press release, but I heard that it isn't great for SEO. Anyone have some idea about press release submission?
To connect with other bloggers, visit http://basicblogtalk.com
To learn more about blogging and marketing, http://blogmarktingsea.com

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: Does PR submission affect SEO?

Postby Atish Ranjan » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:33 am

kimseasok wrote:I plan to implement article submission on Press release, but I heard that it isn't great for SEO. Anyone have some idea about press release submission?

I consider PR submission as spreading the word! I never thought of it for SEO because you post same content on multiple PR site which is not good in Google's eyes.

So, if you want to spread the word, you can do PR submission but I am not sure whether that is still effective.

For SEO, better avoid it.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

PMonroe

Postby PMonroe » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:22 am

Atish Ranjan wrote:I consider PR submission as spreading the word! I never thought of it for SEO because you post same content on multiple PR site which is not good in Google's eyes.
So, if you want to spread the word, you can do PR submission but I am not sure whether that is still effective.

I completely Agree with "Atish Ranjan" and what i want to add here is :
Before the penguin update, press releases were a popular method of link-building. Businesses used to share newsworthy content with interested and trusted parties.
Press release does not really affect in Seo directly therefore it has a great impact on your site optimization procedure.
But now a days, press releases are no longer have the same value to SEO as they act before. You will not get direct benefited by PR activities. But it will result you brand awareness, generate referral traffic, increase social media shares, and provide other similar benefits on your search engine optimization indirectly .Actually it builds you credibility on market.
Hope you find it worth to have some valuable information on this topic.
Thanks in advance.

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:48 pm

PMonroe wrote:
Atish Ranjan wrote:I consider PR submission as spreading the word! I never thought of it for SEO because you post same content on multiple PR site which is not good in Google's eyes.

I completely Agree with "Atish Ranjan" and what i want to add here is :
Before the penguin update, press releases were a popular method of link-building. Businesses used to share newsworthy content with interested and trusted parties.
Press release does not really affect in Seo directly therefore it has a great impact on your site optimization procedure.
But now a days, press releases are no longer have the same value to SEO as they act before. You will not get direct benefited by PR activities. But it will result you brand awareness, generate referral traffic, increase social media shares, and provide other similar benefits on your search engine optimization indirectly .Actually it builds you credibility on market.
Hope you find it worth to have some valuable information on this topic.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your views PMonroe.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Return to “Content Marketing”