Buddy press plugin

Wordpress related queries and solutions go in this forum thread. Ask the problems you are facing related to Wordpress here.
Thandava Krishna TK

Buddy press plugin

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:53 am

Hai all,
I installed buddy press plugin on zerif lite theme and its really cool.But i want to create a complete private community and so i need to customize my wp site with the following requirements.
[*]I just need to display register and login buttons for any visitor,He must register and login to access the site.
[*]That registration and login must be linked with buddy press.That mean , as this was a community many people will join and so without displaying the site i want people to register and login via buddy press.can i do this?if yes let me know.
[*]i want to remove zerif logo in the header and can i remove theme credits as well?

Thank you

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: Buddy press plugin

Postby Atish Ranjan » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:42 pm

Thandava Krishna TK wrote:Hai all,
I installed buddy press plugin on zerif lite theme and its really cool.But i want to create a complete private community and so i need to customize my wp site with the following requirements.
[*]I just need to display register and login buttons for any visitor, He must register and login to access the site.
[*]That registration and login must be linked with buddy press.That mean, as this was a community many people will join and so without displaying the site i want people to register and login via buddy press.can i do this?if yes let me know.
[*]i want to remove zerif logo in the header and can i remove theme credits as well?

Thank you

Hello Krishna,

I never built such site so I cannot be a good help here. About the zerif lite logo in the header, yes it can be changed from theme settings.

For buddypress you can try these tutorials:

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/buddypress-tips-resources/

Sorry but no hands on experience with it.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Thandava Krishna TK

Postby Thandava Krishna TK » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:44 am

yes bro,the link really helps me a lot.I just seen about your stechie solutions while browsing through your website.As you stechie is running on zerif theme as well i need technical support in removing header and theme credit details.This was my first experience in working with wp.
Thank you

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:40 pm

Thandava Krishna TK wrote:yes bro,the link really helps me a lot.I just seen about your stechie solutions while browsing through your website.As you stechie is running on zerif theme as well i need technical support in removing header and theme credit details.This was my first experience in working with wp.
Thank you

Okay, if you stuck somewhere let me know. I have set up that theme years ago though but I think I can be of help in this regard.

Thanks!
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Return to “Wordpress”