What is "Schema" in Seo

All the SEO related question, answer and tips will be posted on this thread.
PMonroe

What is "Schema" in Seo

Postby PMonroe » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:20 am

“Schema” is the structure data organization or I want to say it like Schema (schema.org) is a structured database ,that defines entities, actions, and relationships between web content on Internet.
Structured data is the standard format for Giving information about your webpage page content like, on a product page, what are the raw elements, products description and resources. , more elaborately its one type of coding that gives a summary of you website to the Web-crawler, so that search engine can easily index your web content and also can show you in search result.
structured data also uses to operate special search, like for that specific page user can find you by searching with the content element.

The whole purpose of structuring your information is to make the communication better with search engines like Google and to understand entities on a deeper level.
Feel free to share your opinion and valuable comments related this topic.Your valuable contribution would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Re: What is "Schema" in Seo

Postby Atish Ranjan » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:51 am

PMonroe wrote:“Schema” is the structure data organization or I want to say it like Schema (schema.org) is a structured database ,that defines entities, actions, and relationships between web content on Internet.
Structured data is the standard format for Giving information about your webpage page content like, on a product page, what are the raw elements, products description and resources. , more elaborately its one type of coding that gives a summary of you website to the Web-crawler, so that search engine can easily index your web content and also can show you in search result.
structured data also uses to operate special search, like for that specific page user can find you by searching with the content element.

The whole purpose of structuring your information is to make the communication better with search engines like Google and to understand entities on a deeper level.
Feel free to share your opinion and valuable comments related this topic.Your valuable contribution would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Thanks for the information you have shared, PMonroe?

Do you have any blog ?
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

PMonroe

Postby PMonroe » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:37 am

Thanks a lot Atish Ranjan for your kind response , I find this platform worth to share my knowledge and opinion , though i don't have any blog at yet.
But i am thinking about that.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Regards

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:23 pm

PMonroe wrote:Thanks a lot Atish Ranjan for your kind response , I find this platform worth to share my knowledge and opinion , though i don't have any blog at yet.
But i am thinking about that.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Regards

You Must start a blog and start writing content if you really want to work online and make some cash. If you need some help regarding blog creation and setup, do write to me. You can contact me on Facebook at https://fb.com/atish.ranjan
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

PMonroe

Postby PMonroe » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:57 am

Atish Ranjan wrote:You Must start a blog and start writing content if you really want to work online and make some cash. If you need some help regarding blog creation and setup, do write to me. You can contact me on Facebook at https://fb.com/atish.ranjan

I am so much thankful to you "Mr.Atish" for these valuable suggestion,Though I am not available on Facebook you can find me on twitter.

Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Postby Atish Ranjan » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:05 pm

PMonroe wrote:
Atish Ranjan wrote:You Must start a blog and start writing content if you really want to work online and make some cash. If you need some help regarding blog creation and setup, do write to me. You can contact me on Facebook at https://fb.com/atish.ranjan

I am so much thankful to you "Mr.Atish" for these valuable suggestion,Though I am not available on Facebook you can find me on twitter.

Sure. Will do.
Atish Ranjan
Administrator

Return to “Search Engine Optimization”